In today’s hectic world we are fortunate to live in the beautiful village of Peakirk. With the pressures of modern day life a sense of community wellbeing is to be encouraged for all ages.
With this in mind the village hall committee has discussed the following ideas to encourage community acitivites in the village, for all age groups and to fit in with busy lives.
Noted below are some of our ideas:
- Peakirk easy cook and baking group
- Peakirk bikers cycling group
- Peakirk horticultural and gardening group
- Peakirk craft and hobby group
- Peakirk ramblers
- Peakirk music society
- Peakirk running and athletics group
- Peakirk help for all – volunteer group
- Peakirk angling group
- Peakirk photographic group
If ouy have an interest (or an idea of your own) then please email Brian Lever (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop a note at Fairwinds, 3 The Park and mention your interest.
Brian will collate the replies, bringing like minded adults, teenagers and children together at discussion groups in the village hall as to how the ideas can be developed.
Why not spend a little more of your precious time making new friends in the village with common interests?
Peakirk Village Hall Committee