Parish Council - Who we are ...
Peakirk Parish Council consists of a chairman and up to 6 councillors, elected every four years by eligible voters on the Register of Electors of the parish, or subsequently co-opted. The Register of Electors 2007 lists 145 properties and 301 Electors.
Your councillors are:
- Henry Clark (Chairman), 2 Chestnut Close - Tel 01733 253203
- Sally Jackson, 1 St Pega's Rd - Tel 01733 253483
- Roy Pettitt, 3 St Pega's Rd - Tel 01733 252049
- Gary Wright, 36 St Pegas Road - Tel 01733 252268
- Emma Crowson, 36a St Pegas Road - Tel 01733 252200
- Greg Prior, 1 Rectory Lane - Tel 01733 252764
- David Fovargue, 31b St Pegas Road - Tel 01733 254227
- Angela Hankins (Clerk), 8 The Park, St Pega's Rd - Tel 01733 253397 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We meet on the third Monday of each month, except August, in the Village Hall at 7.30pm and everybody in the village is welcome to attend. Residents are always welcome, especially at the beginning of each meeting.
Our Clerk is employed by Peakirk Parish Council to facilitate the working of the council. Councillors receive no financial reward but can claim travelling expenses.