FLYING THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM
24 HOUR BRITISH/WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT WITH ELECTRIC LIPO BATTERY POWERED MODEL AIRCRAFT
STARTS 10.00AM MONDAY 21ST JUNE
ON PEAKIRK VILLAGE GREEN.
FLYING ALL DAY AND NIGHT AND HOPEFULLY FINISHING ON TUESDAY 22ND JUNE.
- Please come and support us for a while.
- Seating all round the Village Green with drinks and refreshments available day and night.
- 5 battery chargers, 8 model aircraft, 12 pilots and 36 LIPO batteries will attempt the 24 hour challenge.
- Over 300 flights and 18,000 laps to achieve the record.
- Official observers from the Society of Model Aeronautical Engineers to ratify the record.
- All donations to support the £120,000 cost of replacing St. Pega’s Church stolen roof gratefully received.
If you wish to donate, please either:
- Go to: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Brian-Lever
- Cheques made payable to St. Pega’s Church may be posted at 3 The Park, Peakirk.
- Cash/Cheques over the 24 hour record attempt
Anyone wishing to support the event organisation will be most welcome. Brian Lever can be contacted on 01733 252416 or email@example.com
Brian Lever – Record Organiser